Tuesday, August 16, 2011

BNSF Interview/Job Test?

I have an interview/test/overview tomorrow for a conductor trainee position located in Teague,Tx. I would like to know from ACTUAL employees of the RR(up or bnsf) about what the interview consists of? Will they ask questions that are meant to give a brain fart or are the questions geared to give a quick yet thorough response? I'm already very safety conscious because of my current job and am used to the lifestyle because my father was an engineer for 38 years so i'm not worried about either of those topics. If anything else, and i know this question will send me packing out the door and that's why i'm smart enough not to ask it but, can you tell me what realistic home time is like? I'm going out for this job for my family's security and to provide for them, but i'd just like to know what the realistic work/life balance is. Thank you in advance for your answers and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment