Wednesday, August 17, 2011

KC? Phoenix? Vegas? Miami? Or Houston?

I will moving this spring AWAY from Los Angeles and I can not wait. Ive been so sick of LA for a while now. I am a writer and really wanna get away. Ive been to Kansas City, Missouri and loved the city and the midwestern people. Been to Phoenix multiple times and love the desert and the HEAT in the summer. Been to Detroit and just like it for some reason. Maybe cause EMINEM lives close. Been to Miami and like the weather..sorta. Hate the rain. Been to Houston and found the people to be nice and just like the thought of living in Hank Hills home state. Then Vegas. Ive been there many time and love that it has world cl entertainment and the desert HEAT in the summer months. WHERE should I go?? What are these places like in the summer, winter? Good places for families? Tell me anything you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment