Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I see the day ahead in my dreams!!!?

I had a dream once that I was in a strange house I had never seen this house before and My younger brother was sitting on the couch with his shirt ripped straight down the middle sad and my father walked in and said oh look your spider man shirt is all ruined ill buy you a new one soon don't worry I woke up and was like what the heck was that first of all i had no idea where i was at in the dream and why would his shirt be ripped down the middle well i told my mother that morning and about 6 months later we went on vacation and my little brother fell of the rocky mountains and broke his toe and we had to call the ambulance and the paramedics ripped his shirt Straight down the middle well at that moment i thought nothing of it but when we got to the house where we were staying at and my father said the exact same word to him while he was sitting in the exact same couch i freaked out i couldn't talk for like 20 min it was a weird feeling but in my mind i think that God wanted to tell me that he was going to be ok because the rocks that fell almost crushed his head and killed him a rock fell right next to his head !! =) my mothers my witness

No comments:

Post a Comment