Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What to do about unwanted advances from someone unsuitable for a relationship?

I keep getting phone calls from someone that wouldn't be suitable for marriage. The person says it can see me, even when I shower? Scary, huh? The person isn't a decent civilized person, but was raised without learning decency. They keep talking about doing a crime against me. The voyeur thinks all women should be promiscuous and thinks I'm in the wrong. I think women should be decent ladies and wear white when they marry. How do I avoid bodily harm from the stalker terrorizing me? I mentioned I was a Catholic and I only wanted to have deep personal relationship with my own nationality in case it would lead to marriage. I don't want to sleep around before I marry. I' m devoutly religious. How do I get away from the psycho down the street, who says he knows what I'm doing, where I live? As usually, like in movies, of course until you fall over dead, everyone thinks you're stressed and it's your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment