Saturday, August 13, 2011

My husband ex girlfriend asking for more money for her child?

my husband he has one child from his previous ex girldfriend. eversince the child was born my husband never visit the child, he did but twice only, my husband doesn't wanna see his ex girlfriend or the child, bec of the word she said that "if you wanna see my child you have to be with me".she filled so many complain to the copurt office about the custody,child support, everything that she can fille,in short she's trying to destroyed my family.my husband pays almost $600 child support and he pay also medical insurance for that kid almost $300 every paycheck. And now my husband has a court hearing again for increasing a child support for $1000.32 she want to send her child to a private school. But she own 3 houses, a better job w/c is she good pay.Me and my husband live in a apartment for 6 yrs. She file to the court for visitation, but my husband,he don't wanna visit the kid.Child support my husband cannot afford that amount. what should we do.I already file restarining orderagainsther

No comments:

Post a Comment