Thursday, August 11, 2011

Unhealthy Addiction?

Some would say I have an unhealthy obsession with Dolphins. I dont know why but, when Im walking down the street and spot a dolphin, I become arroused. Harbor, bottle nosed, it doesnt matter. I dont descriminate. I know this may be a problem and Im searching for a reasonable solution. And one more thing. I think my wife may be suspicious. She found some National Geographic magazines about a month ago and I had soiled the aticle pertaining to net entrapment. Now when I walk into the room and my wife glares at me with a snort and just shakes her head. My friends tell me that its just in her nature but I feel her eyes piercing though me. I understand Goats are jealous creatures by nature but I dont want to loose her or the kids! Please, can anyone help me??

No comments:

Post a Comment