Thursday, August 11, 2011

Which PS3 game should I get?

I'm in a bit of a pickle. I want to buy a game or two this week but I don't know which I should get for my PS3. Here is a little info about what I like and some games that I have or had. I have Burnout Paradise, Oblivion and Rock Band 2. I don't really care for sports or racing games. Burnout Paradise is the only racing game that I have ever liked but that is probably because of all the things to do in the game and the wide open area to explore. Its almost like an rpg racing game. I don't want anymore rhythm games. Rock Band 2 is more than enough. I really like Oblivion. I'm not really into the old school rpg's anymore. I like Oblivion because of all the things that you can do in the game, all the choices and the high replay value. I like fighting games but I like them to have a lot of goodies. I had Soul Calibur 4 but I thought it was a little weak compared to the second and third ones. I also had Virtua Fighter and Street Fighter 4. I liked them both but Virtua Fighter got boring quick and I'm waiting on Super Street Fighter 4 to see how they improve it. I have played some fps's. I didn't like Killzone 2 nor Haze. I had Resistance but I wish that there was something more to it. I would like a fps that was more like Oblivion and less like the same old war game. I tried Fallout 3 and like it so I am considering the game of the year edition of it. I read reviews on Borderlands and don't really think that it will be all that good. Also I used to have GTA 4 but I got bored of it to easy. I really don't include a lap dance mini game as replay value and it seemed that they were aiming more for adult theme than for fun content. I'm such a pain in the **** I know. I just want a game that is not so linear, has many many options and a replay value that will last as long as the PS3 will. (don't comment on that, PS3 haters. please) I am on IGN and Gamespot daily. I also get Gameinformer so I do read up a good bit on games but maybe someone can give me some first hand insight into a good game or two that I have not considered. Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment