Monday, August 8, 2011

Could I really be pregnant?

First month ttc. Decided to use opk's since I have reg cycles, but was unsure about my lp. Got a + opk on cd 11, the day before predicted I would o. Bd that day as well as a few days before. Had unusual snot-like (almost like a creamy or lotiony ewcm) cm cd 17 so I decided to take a chance and try another opk. Got the darkest + I've had all cycle. Tried the next day: bfp, day after 2 bfps 4 hrs apart. I had gone into the er with severe lower back pain also cd 17 (they said they found cysts on my ovaries). When the nurse at my drs office called to schedule a follow up I told her as I was concerned it might be pcos. After I told her about the 1 + after several days of testing then no testing then several + opk's after the unusual discharge she asked me to come in tomorrow for a blood serum pg test. Is this possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment