Monday, August 8, 2011

Is it so wrong to not ever want kids?

I feel I have to ask this because everyone around me is so happy about kids, whether they are looking forward to a future including them or they have them already. I mean Im almost 20, all my friends are in their teens or early 20's and they cant seem to want anything else. Me? I hate kids with a pion, my boyfriend of four years loves kids and wants to get married one day. Thats another thing I dont want, I cant see myself getting married. I just wish I wasnt the only Texan (or person for that matter) who isnt so damn backward. People my age shouldnt want kids, they should want to party and go to school and earn a great education so they can get a great job and travel, and maybe own a home one day. Am I right? So I just have to ask, Is it so wrong to want a future like this? One that doesnt include children?

No comments:

Post a Comment