Sunday, August 14, 2011

Did I do the right thing?

I've been with my bf for 3 years. 1st year was filled with sweet and gd memories and i guess we were so in love back then. As time goes on, I notice that he was not the person I used to love back then. He kept working so hard until I became his 2nd priority. I don't mind that he works too much but at least space me some attention. Sometimes I got no news from him one day. And everytime we meet up, I would always end up waiting for him. Either he's overslept due to tiredness or last minute work that he had to do. Even on his off day, he wanted to go to his office and do his stuff. So I got pissed off and discussed with him. "How come you are not like other bfs who are so eager to meet their gfs and be early, you know like make an effort to meet the love ones?" And guess what he replied. "If you want that kind of bf, then go and be their gfs..." Geez. I just shut myself up after that cause i was too tired to argue with him. I keep getting less attention nowadays from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment