Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Girls, please advice me on this....u know better.?

ok, there is a problem. please pardon if this is long. for some reasons i am scared of dating. reason. i have suffered a break up before and i was heart broken, and now i think any girl i date will do the same to me. i am one guy in school that all girls will wanna date, not bragging, but wat they say about me, how cute, and how they wanna be with me has convinced me. i wanna be with someone but i know girls like guys that visit em, buy em things, and basically do everything with them. for now i can't. i will be able to do all that soon, but now i just can't. my question is, if u were the girl, will u understand if i explained to you why i can't see you all the time? will u be willing to wait for me till am ready? i need advice. should i go ahead and ask someone out? or just let it go. tanx.

No comments:

Post a Comment