Thursday, August 11, 2011

Has anyone watched the National Geographic doentary on N. Korea?

This is the second doentary on N. Korea I've seen. This one, since it was from a real live Nepali team and American camera person who went in there, it exposed more of the horror. I mean, I already heard of the prison camps and malnutrition from Voice of the Martyrs. I'm watching the National Geographic doentary right now and I'm thinking, I wonder what brainwashing schemes they use in the concentration camps there. Actually, it's probably more of the same crap going down the nonexistent toilet in that country. Those poor people need liberation. However, my question is, why is anyone attacking North Korea? I mean, the emperor is insane! I saw "A Day in the Life," produced by N. Korea to flaunt its very best treatment of one very fortunate citizen, and I knew by watching it that it was fake. There isn't any talking on the streets. The place is depressing. It's a terrible trampling of human rights. Do you know of this tyrrany that has been going on since God knows when? Would their leader benefit from a swap from God's hand? Do you think these poor people would benefit from the morals of the Gospel? They're completely brainwashed, even outside the concentration camps. They need soap. They need medicine. They need basic supplies. Their government has them living in poverty as he rolls in his own filth. I know that goes on everywhere, but it's a Hell of a lot different in N. Korea. Last time I checked, N. Korea is the most hostile nation in the world on human rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment