Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Mum thinks I never wanna spend time with her and all?

Seems like typical teenage family life if you ask me your mum and you should both stop take deep breathes and relax. Being a Mum of three daughters 16 12 and 7 I smiled at your post. There are days my eldest daughter and I veg out on the couch watch TV and we do occasionally go to local pub with the youngest for a meal where both her sisters will play in the ball pit with her. This year for her 7th birthday party at the pub my 16 yr old with a friend dressed up as cartoon charactors entertainedl all the little ones it went down as best party of the year. She often takes her to the park. My 12 yr old will play for hours with her. HOWEVER AND TO YOU ESPECIALLY MUM. It's all about balance my girls have a fabulious close friendship!!! There are as many occasiontions when non of the girls want my company and prefer to spend time chatting on MSN. Have friends over to sleep the night when I see little of any of them my eldest as GCSE course work to complete needs privacy. Teen mood swings influence a few bad days and me myself I am not perfect either lol I can have grumpy times or just want my own time not being mum. BALANCE ~ You seem like a nice girl who needs to find the right balance with your mum. The fact she wants to include you in with the family as annoying it can be is really her way of showing she cares loves and wants to spend time with you even if it means just watching tv soaps. Good luck both of you. Doesnt sound too disimuluar to my family life and my girls are daughters I'm proud to call 'my daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment